Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Heap of Load.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Divinity
Admin
Admin
Divinity

A Heap of Load. Empty
PostSubject: A Heap of Load.   A Heap of Load. EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:37 am

What's up everyone as you all know we have a realm up now and im so excited with what we have done. Everyone that has helped out in this process i thank you. Now to the point of this post, Well basically we everything for a realm, a realm, ventrillo, active forums, website. The only thing we are missing is PEOPLE! Now here is what me and thayle need everyone to do get your friends here tell them your honest opnion about it, get their friends, vote, there is alot we can do guys and we need the people to make this orginization sucessful.

But for real guys this is how its going to work, You can do your recruiting, if anyone does not know Divinity's computer is broke it will take a couple days to fix something with a hard drive error IDK, But after i get my computer back i expect to have a 20 man population to work with when i get my computer back there are 3 ser vers shutting down to combine with us none of their staff will come over as the 2 owners are done with the whole private server life. So when my computer is back your looking at a HUGE population of people. Me and thayle are in need of developers at the moment and need nothing else. Staff is consisted of 5 gm's 2 admins, and me and thayle.

anyways guys hope this answered the whole population thing dont worry everyone were aiming for the best. Keep your heads up get those people!

Thanks,
Divinity
Back to top Go down
https://wowzero.forumotion.com
Paragorn
Administrator
Administrator
Paragorn

A Heap of Load. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Heap of Load.   A Heap of Load. EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 1:51 pm

In Idiot Terms: RECRUIT!
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Admin
Admin
Divinity

A Heap of Load. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Heap of Load.   A Heap of Load. EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:13 pm

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
https://wowzero.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

A Heap of Load. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Heap of Load.   A Heap of Load. Empty

Back to top Go down

A Heap of Load.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Wow Zero :: Announcement's-
Jump to: