Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bajas2 -> GM and/or video maker application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bajas2
bajas2

Bajas2 -> GM and/or video maker application Empty
PostSubject: Bajas2 -> GM and/or video maker application   Bajas2 -> GM and/or video maker application EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:04 pm

Hey!
Im bajas 2 and i would like to apply as a GM and/or video maker.
I have worked on many different servers over the last year as many roles, head admin/gm, co.owner, in game dev (bug finding, vendor and npc spawning, city/mall/course builder), easly said, almost everything. Mainly those servers where ArcEmu, but i have addons and know commands for mangos.

My irl name is HÃ¥kon Bergheim and i am 16 years old. I have played retail wow for 2 years and private servers for about a year now. i have alot of freetime everyday in the week, exept for Monday (i finnish all my homeworks on Mondays to get free rest of the week) and on Thirsday (i play drums in a school band, mabe more known as a marching band.. IDK)

I am very serious about my work on private servers and if i mess up im not afraid to tell it was me(not that i mess up alot). I have headset with mic and I'm not afraid to use it on ventrillo, teamspeak or skype.

When im gaming i usually play retail wow, and if i work on a private server i play both at the same time. i have a strong computer and two screens so i have full controll. Mostly i just hang around and pay attention to tickets when i do this.

Another hobby of mine is movie making. I use Pinnacle studio 14 and make videos all the time. My videos are not thrown togeter fast, they are thought well through and edited perfectly to every millisecond.

If you need to know anything more i added you on msn(same as the one im using now), i am allways aviable there when im on my computer. I also have a little website here which i made some months ago when i was making events in game.(im giving this guide to show that i know what i am doing and prove im no liar)

ATM im working with PvP vids on my retail moonkin and editing vids for my friend
trailer is here

If you need more information or have a update for me, please contact me via msn or email at this adress : hkbergheim@hotmail.com
Thank you!

Bajas2
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Admin
Admin
Divinity

PostSubject: Re: Bajas2 -> GM and/or video maker application   Bajas2 -> GM and/or video maker application EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:23 pm

Wow Very nice ap awsome format will get back to you today we will start accepting so hop on vent if you like.
Back to top Go down
https://wowzero.forumotion.com
Thayle
Admin
Admin
Thayle

PostSubject: Re: Bajas2 -> GM and/or video maker application   Bajas2 -> GM and/or video maker application EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:15 pm

Can you please give a detailed of the days you can be on?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wow-zero.net
bajas2
bajas2

PostSubject: Re: Bajas2 -> GM and/or video maker application   Bajas2 -> GM and/or video maker application EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:18 pm

I mentioned it a little in my post, but i can be online everyday exept monday and thirsday..
times will be around 15:00 - 23 on weeks and ALOT longer on weekends (depends on how mouch energydrinks i got:P ) an average on friday -> saturday is around 3 in the night (my local time GMT+1) to well... i sometimes stay up all night and on saturday to sunday around 3 in the night
Back to top Go down
Thayle
Admin
Admin
Thayle

PostSubject: Re: Bajas2 -> GM and/or video maker application   Bajas2 -> GM and/or video maker application EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:21 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
http://www.wow-zero.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bajas2 -> GM and/or video maker application   Bajas2 -> GM and/or video maker application Empty

Back to top Go down

Bajas2 -> GM and/or video maker application
Page 1 of 1