Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xelanor GM Application

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
waggy99
Administrator
Administrator
waggy99

Xelanor GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Xelanor GM Application   Xelanor GM Application EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:21 pm

1) Introduce yourself:

Name: Adam (Ingame name; Xelanor)
Age: 14 (I know req is 16 but I will be 15 in August and I'm mature.
Timezone: GMT +1
Character: Xelanor

2) List your previous GM experience: Server: Panda Panda WoW, World of Deathcraft, World of Sorrows, PaNdAmAsTeRz WoRlD. ( I know these are unknown but had atleast 50 players active a day, + I have had 3 of my Own servers just for me and my friends)
Why did you leave: They got shut down
Emulator used (if known): Arcemu and some with Ascent when it still was alive.
How long you were a staff member: all in all about 2 years (But i have about 2.5-3 years experience)

3) How would you say your knowledge of World of Warcraft is? lorewise/Content wise 9/10

4) Retail: I have been playing since i was about 9 (December 2005) so 9.5/10

Have you ever played retail? Yes
Is your account active? Yes but I'm quiting as I have nothing more to do.
How long have you played retail? Since 28th December 2005. so about 5 years.

5) How long do you plan on spending in-game answering tickets and helping players? As long as I am on, might be 3-9 hours a day, depending on how much I have of homeworks to do.

6) In less than 200 words, please tell us something about yourself? My name is Adam I come from Denmark and I love to play PC/Xbox and ps3 games. Recently I found retail boring and started to play private servers again. I am friendly and funny, so I have been told by people I have been playing with. Each time I'm in random dungeon people wish they were on my server So I got Xfire to contact them. If any one asks I always try to solve the problem they are having, or showing them some stuff on how they can improve etc.

7) We love new and fresh ideas, do you have any? Events? Like Stairways to heaven, mazes large PvP events, custom raids and races. And maybe some videos

Cool Do you have any scripting skills? If yes, please list and explain. Nope.

9) Do you have Ventrilo? Mic? Both

10) What would you say makes you the best candidate for the job? I am helpful use all the time I can answering tickets and having fun with the fellow GM's trying to get the best out of any situations. And I have had 3 of my own servers so I know what GM's do and what they are like. And if you want me to I can make an intro/video for the server on Youtube. Make a logo if needed I got both Adobe Photoshop, Sony Vegas pro 9 and Adobe After effects. And if I'm having a bad day I wont get all angry at the people around me, I follow orders and listen to Admins even the other GM's. I am mature of my age, I have gotten declined on several servers just because of my age, and not my experience. And My language skills:

English: 9.5/10 (best in my class)
Danish: 10/10
French: 3/10 (Still learning my second year)
Arabic: 3/10 (I'm part Tunesian (North Africa))
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Admin
Admin
Divinity

PostSubject: Re: Xelanor GM Application   Xelanor GM Application EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:39 pm

MMM Very nice app do i know you from AC web?
Back to top Go down
https://wowzero.forumotion.com
Thayle
Admin
Admin
Thayle

PostSubject: Re: Xelanor GM Application   Xelanor GM Application EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:36 pm

looks good but yeah do you got a account from ac lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.wow-zero.net
waggy99
Administrator
Administrator
waggy99

PostSubject: Re: Xelanor GM Application   Xelanor GM Application EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:30 pm

Yes I do, and Divinity it might be from a thread where lots of drama happened in Frozty-WoW... But they lied I am mature of my age. They accused me of deleting the DB (Which I didn't have access to) and deleting Go's while I was offline ;/. My ac-web acc is Warseer. Sorry for not responding for some time ;P You replied 4 in the morning my time ^^ Going to school now Wink
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Admin
Admin
Divinity

PostSubject: Re: Xelanor GM Application   Xelanor GM Application EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:50 pm

xelanor wrote:
Yes I do, and Divinity it might be from a thread where lots of drama happened in Frozty-WoW... But they lied I am mature of my age. They accused me of deleting the DB (Which I didn't have access to) and deleting Go's while I was offline ;/. My ac-web acc is Warseer. Sorry for not responding for some time ;P You replied 4 in the morning my time ^^ Going to school now Wink

Alright have a good day i will get back to you
Back to top Go down
waggy99
Administrator
Administrator
waggy99

PostSubject: Re: Xelanor GM Application   Xelanor GM Application EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:07 am

Divinity wrote:
xelanor wrote:

Alright have a good day i will get back to you
back from school Good to hear Wink
Back to top Go down
waggy99
Administrator
Administrator
waggy99

PostSubject: Re: Xelanor GM Application   Xelanor GM Application EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:48 am

Frogot to add MSN: Adamsaidane@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Admin
Admin
Divinity

PostSubject: Re: Xelanor GM Application   Xelanor GM Application EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:46 am

xelanor wrote:
Frogot to add MSN: Adamsaidane@hotmail.com

Adding you rite now
Back to top Go down
waggy99
Administrator
Administrator
waggy99

PostSubject: Re: Xelanor GM Application   Xelanor GM Application EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:12 pm

Detailed Schedule:
Edit: Times are GMT+1
monday: about 14-24
tuesday: 15:30-24
wednesday: 15:30-24
thursday: 15/16-24
friday: 16-04
saturday: 12/14-04
sunday: 10/12-24
Back to top Go down
Thayle
Admin
Admin
Thayle

PostSubject: Re: Xelanor GM Application   Xelanor GM Application EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:04 pm

sorry about the long wait me and divinity been trying to setup the basic server stuff atm... we will get back to you soon with the final answer
Back to top Go down
http://www.wow-zero.net
waggy99
Administrator
Administrator
waggy99

PostSubject: Re: Xelanor GM Application   Xelanor GM Application EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:16 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Admin
Admin
Divinity

PostSubject: Re: Xelanor GM Application   Xelanor GM Application EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:41 am

French: 3/10 (Still learning my second year)

i learned french before i learned english cause i lived in canada then moved to cali lol french is easy
Back to top Go down
waggy99
Administrator
Administrator
waggy99

PostSubject: Re: Xelanor GM Application   Xelanor GM Application EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:43 pm

Well not if your danish xD Kinda hard to learn ;P
Back to top Go down
bajas2
bajas2

PostSubject: Re: Xelanor GM Application   Xelanor GM Application EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:12 pm

Not to be all flaming and what not.. but that application format sucks. It says almost nothing about you as a player, person and a teammate. "i will use all my online time on tickets" yea right! many many many many people say that, but only a few is doing it (i've quitted saying it because i cant do it)
Over the year as i have applyed to different servers i have figured out that the best thing to do is simply write what you feel like.

again, my intention is not to flame.. : /

bajas2
Back to top Go down
waggy99
Administrator
Administrator
waggy99

PostSubject: Re: Xelanor GM Application   Xelanor GM Application EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:14 pm

Well that is flaming ;/ How do you know I don't try to answer all the tickets coming inn? I will use all the time I have to answer the tickets there are. Thats what gm's were made to do in the first place.
Back to top Go down
bajas2
bajas2

PostSubject: Re: Xelanor GM Application   Xelanor GM Application EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:19 pm

xelanor wrote:
Well that is flaming ;/ How do you know I don't try to answer all the tickets coming inn? I will use all the time I have to answer the tickets there are. Thats what gm's were made to do in the first place.

Yes it is flaming, but not directly to you or anyone else here. I'm just saying my oppinion and it ended in a flaming way..

Anyways yes, i know ticketing is what GM's do, but most GM's are like:
omg tickets are really funny!! and five minutes later they have gone tired and ignore them and go playing on the server instead.
What i did all the time was to play the game and forget to pay attention to the tickets.

I'm really sorry if my post hurt you in any way, it was really not my intention but it just came to my head and i had to get it out.. : /

Once again, im sorry and good luck with your application (it is not as crappy as i made it look like in my first post)

bajas2
Back to top Go down
waggy99
Administrator
Administrator
waggy99

PostSubject: Re: Xelanor GM Application   Xelanor GM Application EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:20 pm

I know you just shared your opinion Wink I just answered it by saying I enjoy helping ppl with tickets ^^
Back to top Go down
hoss212

hoss212

PostSubject: Re: Xelanor GM Application   Xelanor GM Application EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:29 pm

:O Go! Xelanor!! GoGo! Smile
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Admin
Admin
Divinity

PostSubject: Re: Xelanor GM Application   Xelanor GM Application EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:29 pm

lol hoss dont egg things on Smile
Back to top Go down
waggy99
Administrator
Administrator
waggy99

PostSubject: Re: Xelanor GM Application   Xelanor GM Application EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:30 pm

hoss212 wrote:
:O Go! Xelanor!! GoGo! Smile
ty =D
Back to top Go down
waggy99
Administrator
Administrator
waggy99

PostSubject: Re: Xelanor GM Application   Xelanor GM Application EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:30 pm

Divinity wrote:
lol hoss dont egg things on Smile
what does that mean? xD
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Admin
Admin
Divinity

PostSubject: Re: Xelanor GM Application   Xelanor GM Application EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:33 pm

Egg things on = Provoc Violence i think?
Back to top Go down
waggy99
Administrator
Administrator
waggy99

PostSubject: Re: Xelanor GM Application   Xelanor GM Application EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:34 pm

Ahh its not violence we were discussing =D
Back to top Go down
bajas2
bajas2

PostSubject: Re: Xelanor GM Application   Xelanor GM Application EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:35 pm

are you sure ?? Suspect
Back to top Go down
waggy99
Administrator
Administrator
waggy99

PostSubject: Re: Xelanor GM Application   Xelanor GM Application EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:35 pm

How would I know I have no friends )=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xelanor GM Application   Xelanor GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Xelanor GM Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next