Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jüice GM Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jüice
Administrator
Administrator
Jüice

Jüice GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Jüice GM Application   Jüice GM Application EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:29 pm

Name: As much as I hate it, Logan...

What I like to do : I am on the highschool basketball team, which is what I love to do outside of WoW. I also like to be with my family in my spare time when they are not working, and of course, my most addicted and favorite hobby sadly, is World of Warcraft lol.

I have perfect grammar and excellent English, I like to talk to people and I have phenomenal patience. I am a people person, I like to get the server going and make sure that the people would get like the server. I am an easy going person when it comes to being told what to do, IF anybody whether its an Admin or a GM needs me to do something, I will do it, making sure I do it right.

I am a good listener. I try the hardest I can be to be the best that I can be. I will dedicate alot of my work to the server and try the best that I can to make sure people will enjoy it. I have read all of the rules and know what to do whether it be, right, or wrong. I know all the commands of course, and what to do and what not to do in most situations whether it be bad or good.

Sadly, I can'not script, me being a GM, I just want to help people, comfort them to the server, and answer tickets, and anything else that I am told to do!

I look forward to being with you guys once again.

Thanks,
Jüice
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Admin
Admin
Divinity

PostSubject: Re: Jüice GM Application   Jüice GM Application EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:29 pm

Looks nice good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://wowzero.forumotion.com
bajas2
bajas2

PostSubject: Re: Jüice GM Application   Jüice GM Application EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:31 pm

Looks cool!

Good luck afro
Back to top Go down
Ichigo
Administrator
Administrator
Ichigo

PostSubject: nice   Jüice GM Application EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:34 pm

best of luck to you bro!
Back to top Go down
Thayle
Admin
Admin
Thayle

PostSubject: Re: Jüice GM Application   Jüice GM Application EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:47 pm

We discussed on vent nothing else needs to be said... staff knows whats going on and you know...
Back to top Go down
http://www.wow-zero.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jüice GM Application   Jüice GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Jüice GM Application
Page 1 of 1