Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

InsaneTrain's GameMaster Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
InsaneTrain

InsaneTrain's GameMaster Application Empty
PostSubject: InsaneTrain's GameMaster Application   InsaneTrain's GameMaster Application EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:54 pm

Creativity: I am creative in my own way. When it comes to WoW, I am extremely creative. I find it really fun to create mazes for private servers. I can draw fairly well-- I am no Van Gogh though.

Experience: I have been playing WoW since about a month after TBC came out. I hit level 70 in a week of /played. After hitting level 70 I joined a casual raiding guild and attended Kara runs on a weekly basis. I progressed all the way to Alar before I decided to quit the game for a while. I came back when WoTLK was released. After getting it, I raced to level 80 and began raiding. I raided with from Naxxramas to Malygos. I was the #1 holy paladin on my server (Zuluhed) until Ulduar was released. After Ulduar was released, I took a break until ToC was released. I raided ToC a bit, but I was unable to get into a good guild. I continue to raid to this day. I have a 5748 GearScore in retail and I play on the WildHammer server now. I am on private servers When I am not raiding. I do all of my raids on Tuesday and Wednesday and am devoted to Private servers from Thursday to Monday. I have been a member of AC-Web since August of 2008. I have been a GM of many servers, all of them no longer exist (owners decided they didn't want to play anymore). I have a lot of experience as you can see. Please get back with me via E-Mail if you need to ask any further questions.

Name: My name is Carl.

Organization: I think of myself as an organized individual. I always know where my things are and that is because I am organized. When I answer gamemaster tickets, I always write down the name of the person that submitted the ticket, the question they asked, and what I did to solve their problem.

Grammer: I am a grammar whore. I can't stand to see mistakes with spelling / use of words. For example, the format you made for the GM applications spells the word grammar incorrectly. I really wanted to fix it, but if I did, then I wouldn't be able to use it in my example.

Thanks for taking the time to review my application.

InsaneTrain
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Admin
Admin
Divinity

PostSubject: Re: InsaneTrain's GameMaster Application   InsaneTrain's GameMaster Application EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:02 pm

Nice app, Can i get a detailed schedule on when you can be on Monday through Sunday?
Back to top Go down
https://wowzero.forumotion.com
InsaneTrain

PostSubject: Re: InsaneTrain's GameMaster Application   InsaneTrain's GameMaster Application EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:23 pm

Monday: 4:30PM CST - 12:00 PM CST (7.5 hours)
Tuesday: 4:30PM CST - 8:00PM CST (3.5 hours)
Wednesday:4:30PM CST - 7:30 PM CST (3 hours)
Thursday: 4:30PM CST - 12:00 PM CST (7.5 hours)
Friday: 4:30PM CST - 2:30 AM CST (10 hours)
Saturday: 10:00 AM - 2:30 AM CST (16.5 hours)
Sunday:10:00 AM - 11:30 AM CST (13.5 hours)

Times on Tuesday and Wednesday may vary +/- hours depending on my ICC raid.
Back to top Go down
Thayle
Admin
Admin
Thayle

PostSubject: Re: InsaneTrain's GameMaster Application   InsaneTrain's GameMaster Application EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:04 pm

looks very good sorry about the long wait me and divinity been trying to setup the basic server stuff atm... we will get back to you soon with the final answer
Back to top Go down
http://www.wow-zero.net
Thayle
Admin
Admin
Thayle

PostSubject: Re: InsaneTrain's GameMaster Application   InsaneTrain's GameMaster Application EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:09 pm

ACCEPTED Come in vent ASAP
Back to top Go down
http://www.wow-zero.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: InsaneTrain's GameMaster Application   InsaneTrain's GameMaster Application Empty

Back to top Go down

InsaneTrain's GameMaster Application
Page 1 of 1