Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Isevendeuce GM Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Isevendeuce

Isevendeuce GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Isevendeuce GM Application   Isevendeuce GM Application EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:12 pm

PART I
1. What is your Name?
James
2. How old are you?
3. Time Zone?
EST time zone
4. What is your MSN?
Isevendeuce@live.com
5. What is your email?
Isevendeuce@live.com
6. What is your ingame name?
Zivane
PART II
1. How long have you been a member of WoWZero?
About a month now, and made a new forum account cause i wanted it to be Zivane.

2. How often are you on daily, on the server and on the forums?
I am on every day after college and i can be on 4pm-12am on the week days and on weekends im on all day. Smile

3. What do you feel you can contribute to the server?
I can Contribute to helping fellow players here with in-game issuses and answer tickets, and keep the community a awsome gaming community. Host Events,and find Bug's.And maybe help a little with deving?

4. Do you have previous experience as a GM on a TrinityCore or MaNGOS server?
Yes.
a. If so, where and how long?
I was a GM at WoWScape in TBC, and was a GM/DEV at WoWLegacy on the BG server, Till i had to leave due to family issues. but now im back and here to help another community succed Smile.

5. What do you feel are your best qualities?
My best qulties would be that i kno why commands and ive been a gm for soo long and have had alot of experaince, and i just want to GM at a server that i feel i would fit in real nice, and i ove the community, im also respectful at all times, and good at ingame issues and problem solving and helping Smile

PART III
1. What is the command to view all tickets whose creator is online?
.ticketonlinelist

2. How do you add the item id 55212 to a player named "Noob"?
.additem 55212

3. What is the command to add the item id 55212 to the npc you are targetting?
Target the NPC, Then enter .additem 55212

4. How do you teach the spell 424 to the player you are targetting?
Tareget the player, and type in the command .learn 424

PART IV
(For the following part, please enter in at least 2+ sentences, clearly describing the steps you would take)
1. A player is having trouble with a spell/bug, but is having trouble describing it to you. What questions would you ask, and how would you go about handling it to help solve his issue, or get the problem reported to a developer?

I would first off be asking him what is the spell name or what bug he has found, and what class he is. Then i would ask him to try and explain it as simple as possible then i would be able to find out and try to solve the problem or report it to one of our devolpers.

2. Someone submits a ticket saying they donated, but are having trouble with going through all the steps necessary to receive their item. They do have proof of the donation. Do you give them the donation even though they didn't follow the proper procedure? Why or why not?

As i am talking to the player who has donated i would ask him what he had donated for? and how much he spent. Then i would Ask him for his paypal information and his reciept prof. And if they were telling the truth and seemd honest and truthful, i would still contact Thayl and explain the situation him, and not as i get the ok from Thayl would i give the player the item.

3. A player thinks his account is compromised, and the online password changer is currently broken, or unavailable to players at the time. Do you change the account password for him? Or do you ask him for additional information before you complete the action for him? (If you ask for more information, what would you ask for?)

As i am not a devolper and do not have acess to what ips have logged in the account, and you wouldnt know if you were talking to the hacker or the account owner, so i would have to notify Arcanzic with the issue and ask him what we could do to resolve this.

PART V
In a short paragraph, please describe why we should hire you as a staff member, and what separates you from others and makes you unique, and the man/woman for the job?

Why i should be picked to be a GM at WoWZero? thats a good question? i am the "Man" for the gob because i am respectful, honest, and trustworthy. I always folow the rules and inforce them, i am not a push over like alot of GM's i have seen at other severs, i am here to work and help the community. Also the experiance i have from being a GM wayyyyy back during TBC at WoWscape which youst to be the #1 server 2 years ago. Also my recent experaince last year at WoWLegacy. Also i kno my commands from top to bottom in mangos and ascent. And last thing, i am here to help the community grow and help them with any ingame issues and to be the best GM i can be for the WoWZero Community!Smile, and that is why i am the "Man" for the gob at WoWZero.

Sincerly,
Zivane

Last edited by Isevendeuce on Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Admin
Admin
Divinity

PostSubject: Re: Isevendeuce GM Application   Isevendeuce GM Application EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:25 pm

Wow, Very nice ap will get back to you!
Back to top Go down
https://wowzero.forumotion.com
Isevendeuce

PostSubject: Re: Isevendeuce GM Application   Isevendeuce GM Application EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:29 pm

Thanks, Do you know when we can access the server? Also i could help with the mall.
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Admin
Admin
Divinity

PostSubject: Re: Isevendeuce GM Application   Isevendeuce GM Application EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:32 pm

Isevendeuce wrote:
Thanks, Do you know when we can access the server? Also i could help with the mall.

server is up but its a temp core
come into vent, connection guide is at top of forums.
and then account creation page realmlist ect. is at top of vent.
its playable but not alot of people on cause we wont be spamming
for people until we get the core and proper sever up.
Back to top Go down
Isevendeuce

PostSubject: Re: Isevendeuce GM Application   Isevendeuce GM Application EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:37 pm

Ok but broke my mike and still havent baught a new one... yet ahha
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Admin
Admin
Divinity

PostSubject: Re: Isevendeuce GM Application   Isevendeuce GM Application EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:45 pm

hehe np info still there ;p
Back to top Go down
waggy99
Administrator
Administrator
waggy99

PostSubject: Re: Isevendeuce GM Application   Isevendeuce GM Application EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:14 am

Gl Wink
Back to top Go down
Thayle
Admin
Admin
Thayle

PostSubject: Re: Isevendeuce GM Application   Isevendeuce GM Application EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:05 pm

sorry about the long wait me and divinity been trying to setup the basic server stuff atm... we will get back to you soon with the final answer
Back to top Go down
http://www.wow-zero.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isevendeuce GM Application   Isevendeuce GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Isevendeuce GM Application
Page 1 of 1